Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Warrior Dash - The 5k with extra chest hair

www.warriordash.com
Saw this on FB the other day. I haven't signed up yet but I've pretty much decided to do it.

www.warriordash.com
What is it? It's a 3.22 mile gauntlet complete with fire, viking horns, mud under barbed wire, climbing walls, and real alligators that chase you through the course! (ok, no gators) But seriously, this is perfect for those of you who are bored with your Saturday hour-long run. Sure I could train for the Peach Tree or some other 10K event, but what's the challenge there? To me this is much more intense - because lots of people can run far, but how many can run far, dressed up like a 12th century conquerer, and go through Japanese game-show style obstacles? Not many, I say.

www.warriordash.com
So who's coming with me?!? *channeling Jerry MacGuire*

www.warriordash.com
Go there. Sign up. Win at life.

1 comment:

Josh K said...

Covered hair to toenail in lukewarm beer, congealed mud, and someone else's after-birth. That rocks!